Things I Thunk

Ramblings from Scott Robinson-- about writing and photography and... stuff. Probably not all that exciting, but there you go.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Not Long Now

What's this I see? A blog? No, surly not...


Well, I am going to be starting to write a new novel soon, so I thought I would blog a bit about that when it happens. This is just a preparatory post, to get myself going again.

To let you all catch up-- Kel and I are now married. We are back from our honey moon. She is pregnant. And in less than a month we will be moving to Nanango. So, yes, you'r eright, nothing much has happened since last time.

The blog you are now reading will mainly be about writing stuff from now on. If you want to read about the wedding etc, go to the Robinsons, which, if I can get it worked out, will be a link at the side.

And speaking of writing, I finished another novel. It is out getting read by a couple of people from Vision at the moment. So, ok, finished is a relative word. I'll tell you how finished it is when people get back to me.

That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home