Things I Thunk

Ramblings from Scott Robinson-- about writing and photography and... stuff. Probably not all that exciting, but there you go.

Monday, June 02, 2008

The New Novel

Last post I said I would be starting a new novel soon. I did start it. And yesterday I started the same novel again.

I did have about 8k words but wasn't all that happy with most of them. They weren't terrible or anything, I suppose, just not the ones I wanted. So, as I said, I started again.

The novel is to be called The Subtle Chains. Amd it is to be the first book of a three book series called Warriors of Myth and Legend. Subtle chains will be a fairly standard quest fantasy with a small group sent to complete a few tasks by their god. After that it gets a bit more complicated. Doesn't it always. And, of course, when i say fairly standard I obviously mean compared to my previous stuff. For those of you who haven't read my previous stuff (there are billions of you out there) I do fantasy/si-fi cross over stuff.

So anyway, I have about 800 words at the moment and I think they are pretty good. And I think they are in a pretty good order as well.

Shall see, I guess.

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home